HEATING OIL TANKS
Whether you’ve just purchased a new home or have lived in your home for years, Gault Energy & Home Solutions strongly recommends you never ignore what you suspect might be a deteriorating oil tank on your property. A deteriorating oil tank could be an environmental hazard, and there’s no need to take any chances. Gault Energy & Home Solutions is ready to help if you need to remove an old, below- or above-ground tank, or install a new, technologically advanced, corrosion-resistant tank.
Gault Energy & Home Solutions’s above-ground storage tank installations include:
- U-Listed , 12-gauge steel 275- or 330-gallon oil tank (tandem and special-sized tanks also available)
- Tanks coated by manufacturer with a corrosion-resistant coating
- Parts and labor (tank legs, fill, vent, vent alarm, gauge, fuel lines and oil filter)
- Tanks installed for easy access in basements, garages or alongside house
Our team of trained specialists will safely remove your old oil tank, install a state-of-the-art new unit and restore your landscape to its original state. Gault Energy & Home Solutions’s tank crews have received numerous accolades for their workmanship and professionalism.
Gault Energy & Home Solutions’s underground storage tank installations include:
- Transfer of reusable oil and pump out of waste
- Removal, cleaning and legal disposal of underground storage tank
- Soil tests and written documentation
- Backfilling tank site and landscape restoration
- Compliance with all state and local regulations