Small businesses in Connecticut pay more for electricity than most anywhere else in the United States. They also use two to ten times as much power as residential homes. Now, because of deregulation you can save as much as $600 to $2,200 or more each year† by choosing a Gault Power by Verde Energy USA as your electrical supplier. With Gault Power you'll get:
- Lower Rates: Your rate of $0.0825/KWH for CL&P customers or $0.0850/KWH for UI customers (monthly variable) can mean thousands of dollars each and every year that could otherwise be spent elsewhere on your business.
- Reliable Service: Your business's electricity will be delivered through the same power grid and lines owned and maintained by your utility company, and standard delivery charges still apply. That means service will be as reliable as it's always been - the only change is a lower supplier cost.
- One-Bill Simplicity: Saving money doesn't mean more paperwork. Your company will still get one bill from your utility company. The only difference is that the 'supplier charge' rate will be lower than what you're getting now.
- No-Hassle Signup: Taking advantage of lower electricity prices is easy. All you have to do is sign-up online or call us at 203.227.5181. We'll take care of the details, and you'll start seeing the savings within one to two billing cycles.
- No Risk: With Gault Power by Verde Energy USA there's no contract to sign or long term commitment to make. You can close your account at any time with a simple phone call.
Plus, we'll even give you a $50.00 cash back rebate just for signing up!